Questions about IsoZombie's and the Docs.

Zadrakos

So I'm fairly new to modding the game and I'm trying to make a trait that detects when you're about to be bit by a zombie, and if you press the attack button at the right time, you can shove them off and knock them down, however I'm getting stuck on trying to detect when a zombie is attacking or about to attack you.

I've tried thinking of many routes, the only one that I can actually try to perform through code is using AttemptAttack(), but it seems like that always fails, like it's not even a thing anymore, is this outdated for 41.53? Is this only for 40? It doesn't explain this in the documentation so I'm extremely confused.

I also tried looking for the animation that plays, however I think the docs are outdated because there's no way to check if a zombie or even IsoGameCharacter is playing an animation or anything like that. This is extremely puzzling for me.

Last thing I tried was using AttackAnimTime(), which also gave me the same type of result that AttemptAttack() gives me. Unless I'm missing something, I'm not sure what's going on, could someone try and clear up these questions for me? Every bit is appreciated!