Leaving Notes around (MULTIPLAYER)

Lightning Flash

I had an idea. Once multiplayer hits PZ, of course, there will be countless people around, and those countless people will be doing stupid things, like, attracting zombies.

Now, here's the idea.

Let's say you've recently escaped the interior of a base that's just been overrun by a massive amount of infected. You've closed the doors, preventing the zombies from coming through, but you want to warn future players from losing everything. So what do you do? Leave a large painted note on the walls next to the entrance that says, "Lots of infected inside. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!"

I don't know how this could work, but it would be a cool way to communicate in a way. One possible way is that you could type it on the wall with a keyboard, and the letters would be placed on there, but they'd look like they were spraypainted on there.

I'm not good at describing it much, but pretty much, leaving notes around the Muldraugh worldto warn future players before they end up making a stupid mistake that gets them killed, and let's say that someone successfully cleans out said base; they can erase the message and maybe put up, "SAFE BASE."

What do you think?

It's a fine idea as long as you realize people will also troll with it. e.g. bottle twenty zombies in a room, label with 'SUPPLIES INSIDE' Or making a saferoom with a bunch of blood and warnings so people avoid it, etc.

that saferoom one is more of a survivor camouflage than a troll if you think about it

It's a fine idea as long as you realize people will also troll with it. e.g. bottle twenty zombies in a room, label with 'SUPPLIES INSIDE' Or making a saferoom with a bunch of blood and warnings so people avoid it, etc.

that saferoom one is more of a survivor camouflage than a troll if you think about it

Possibly. I mean, trolling to one guy by stealing his stuff could be necessary for another person's survival.

Sounds like a great idea. To avoid random people spraying whatever they want across the map, there should be some sort of spray-can item that allows you to put messages on walls. If people want to leave trap messages, that would be quite annoying but also an interesting element. Makes you a lot more alert and distrusting.

Sounds like a great idea. To avoid random people spraying whatever they want across the map, there should be some sort of spray-can item that allows you to put messages on walls. If people want to leave trap messages, that would be quite annoying but also an interesting element. Makes you a lot more alert and distrusting.

Would be great for RP servers.