More cities to explore + Subway

Hello, DEVs from The Indie Stone.

First of all, gotta say: with so many AAA games out there in the market, I admit these were the best 10 euros paid in a game so far in 2021. Superb creation. I concur, this is the ultimate zombie survival game, and you have my thanks.

My suggestion, one I'm sure you hear everyday, is to add more cities to the world. But not just "towns", how about adding a real city to the likes of Fallout 3 and 4? Not only that, imagine to connect this city with one or two of the existing towns already in game, via stations? You'll have to agree that whenever we talk zombies, half the ideas revolve around underground subways, bunkers and abandoned tunnels.

That allows me to come to the point of this suggestion, which is to fast travel to specific points in the world map, as long as you have built yourself an amateur-ish RAIL CAR (which could fit into a quest on its own). I'm pretty sure the multiplayer fanbase would love traversing the world map and reaching faraway based like that. In order to deal with the real-time traveling, the person in the car would get a black screen with a loading bar which could take from 1 to 3 minutes deppending on how far he'd want to go. That way it would "feel" realistic to other players who are not inside the subway.

Add this expansion as a DLC. I'd gladly buy it. :)

Thanks!