This game is too easy..

Snug

I disagree heavily with this.

Surviving isn't the only objective, you have the freedom to thrive as well.

If you have the surviving part down and choose to camp out in the back room of an isolated house with 20 cans of beans with access to rain barrels, then sure, you are surviving, and there isn't much.

However, it is the push to thrive that makes the game difficult.

Lets say that moving on from your previous location to reach the motel north of Mauldraugh.

One zed bite can kill you. One scratch can kill you. Your weapons can be gone halfway through the journey.

Then you have to deal with the horde of zeds usually surrounding the place. Use a gun? It's easy but you are making a ton of noise.

Use a melee weapon? Watch your ass.

And then fortification is another thing, and then farming, and then maintenance.

All of which are not easy.

But if you want to stay in your isolated house and not accomplish anything new, then you are set.

And if you are satisfied with just borderline surviving, then I can see how you wouldn't get much hours out of other games, either.

I'm not sure what game you're playing but the farming and the fortifaction are extremely easy since once you clear an area out the zombies don't seem to come around. The combat system is also easy, as long as their aren't multiple apporach angles of the zombies, with just a frontal surface area you can kill zombies for a long time. Sure you have to worry about zombies coming behind you but if you clear out a point and work foward then they are never there. I don't think anyone is sitting in a room with cans of beans, I'm in a fenced in farm that zombies never break into sitting on my hands untill it's time to water plants again. I can go out and clear more area, but once I loot the warehouses and storage areas there's no real reason for it except if I want some of those bags of chips or cans of beans I never really need to use.

I've been playing here, it's by far the best spot in my opinion, you can barely build any fence and be ready to farm.

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5562276552555384,0.1969010133005076,120.24176954732516

I guess I could role play and move around for no reason but like I said before, can't wait for the hordes ^.^

I'm going to make a new save and do everything ideally, I'll grab all the books and tools I'll need before I start farming. Lets see how long I can keep it going.

If that is the case, then you are obviously playing farmville and just seem to have mistook the two games for camera angle simularities.

I haven't found ONE trowel. And I have gone through 5 characters, each one trying a different approach of survival. That alone would be a good enough incentive to say farming is at least inconvinient - if the fact that plant deseases and the ability to trample crops easily didn't come into play.

Finding an axe is hard enough as it is, let alone saws being much less common than hammers.

Oh, and you must have made a terrible generalization about the combat - the combat is extremely difficult to go by.

The combat values themselves can disprove your arguement right there.

You hit a zombie with an axe/hammer/bat etc.

Still a noteable chance it doesn't knock them down.

Play 'push zed' for five minutes

Hope that in that time no zombie joins the fight, from ANY angle.

Mess up your timing and you will recieve the scratch that will end your life.

That situation up to the scratch/bite is what generally happens 1/3 melee encounters - I have no idea what game you are playing.

And at your one 2nd last remark - moving around isn't roleplaying. It is one of the nessesities to pushing hours out of the game and finding what you need to build up your survival situation. Scavenging weapons in one area won't last forever, you will need to move out sooner than later. And not only that, the zed population poses threats as well.

Every time I've went into the big warehouse I've gotten AT LEAST 1 of each tool needed (Axe, saw and trowel). As far as I need to keep scavenging for new weapons, why? i just explained that there aren't any zombies coming to my safe house once I clear the location + the fact that I can always just use a wood plank (It's never came down to this). Earlier I took on 8 zombies at a time with no weapon at all. You just push, get a hit on the ground off if you can, sprint away if you have to, push hit & rinse and repeat. With no weapon it may have taken me 2 minutes to kill all 8 of them. If you push multiple ones down and stomp on them it hits all of the ones that are on their back. It also seems to auto prioritize pushing over kicking them.

Another note on the farming, the zombies can only trample on your crops if they are there. I didn't mention hammers, there's usually two of them or more in the warehouse. There's A LOT of crates.

You may be doing the combat incorrectly, you know holding your weapon before releasing does more damage right? I didn't mean that to seem like I was mocking you or patronizing. The big warehouse is here. http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5379242301876431,0.18246600259266238,100.20147462277099

I've been play PZ for... ohhh god... ages. I mean, back before you could 'comfort' Kate with the pillow. And i've had fun. A lot of fun. And i love it to bits!

But thats not to say the game hasnt ever got boring. Sure, theres been times when PZ hasnt ever left my mind, and i can't wait to get home and play it, sort my base out, scavenge - but after all that is said and done, when there is nothing else to do apart from farm, of course it will get a tad boring. Thats basically the 'end game' and with no danger from zombies, or running out of food/water, the game becomes less of a zombie survival and more farmville. Thats usually about the time i take a break from PZ. 

Now, before people attack me, let me say this - 

I love the game, i really do but the game is in alpha, and as such, its quite easy to get to a point where you can say 'ok, im at the 'end-game'. When i say End-game, i mean you've gotten to a point where theres no more challenge. Nothing more to do, because everything the game has thrown at you, you have defeated, and all that remains is to keep repeating your actions in order to keep that status quo - and that can get boring, sure. 
But thats why stuff like NPCs are going to be added - at the moment theres nothing really random about PZ - Metagame events, i guess - but if you have seen one zombie, you have seen them all and they're not dangerous unless you do something silly or make a mistake. You can easily build a base, scavenge, farm, and zombies won't bother you (and thats fine, zombies aren't supposed to be smart). NPCs will bother you, and, if TIS can pull them off right, they'll also be random and unpredictable enough to provide a challenge even to veteran players - and more importantly, make keeping the end-game status quo a bit harder to do. :)

Just go to sandbox, set loot rarity to EXTREMELY RARE, water and 'lectricity shutoff to INSTANT, zombie numbers to INSANE, zombie something I can't remember to UNIFORM, then set their sight, hearing, and smell to maximum, decomposition to none, reanimate time to instant, and so on and so forth. Then go set up base at CORTMAN MEDICAL. Then talk to me about too easy.