Mod Commission: Exercise Changes

The Free Man

So I really don't like how the exercise mechanic works by default. You get strength and endurance experience for performing exercises, and the penalty for performing exercises is tiredness and pain. This means you can just lock yourself away for two weeks and pop painkillers until you're maxed on your stats.
I've noticed you'll regularly get strength and endurance exp in small amounts just running around, carrying items and stomping zombies. Would it be possible to make a mod where instead of getting experience directly, those passive increases are increased for every exercise you have regularity on? Treat your fitness regularity like a moodle you have to maintain. Where if you have no exercise regularity you get 1 exp on a tick, and if you have regularity in 5 different exercises you get 6 exp (or something similar). You could make the EXP bonus visible in the same way as skill books, with arrows on the skill page. 
The benefits of getting exp from each exercise will be somewhat offset by the fact that you have to vary your exercises frequently to max the benefits, or else the regularity will hit zero and you loose the bonus exp for that exercise.
If anyone is willing and able to make this, please DM me on Discord to discuss payment. Once made it should just be uploaded to the Steam Workshop. 
The Free Man#2831

c09a43a372ba81e3018c3151d4ed4773.png