Is Multiplayer Any Closer To Releasing?

SmallerThanMan

Question

Is multiplayer any closer to releasing, this is my question, I saw that many bounds and leaps where made with the system from one month ago, but it is still not implemented (At least for 41.50, if it is in 41.50+ please let me know) I have compiled a mod list to play with my friends, and wanted to make sure it was before trying to play, sadly it wasn't there. now I have a birthday wish, my birthday is august 18th, but I plan on playing this on the 21st, if somehow you guys could implement it by then I would be extremely grateful and extremely satisfied, I'm talking ludicrous levels of satisfaction, so please make my wish come true

5 answers to this question

Everyday it gets closer, but it's nowhere near just four days away.  Needs more time, and more time as in probably end of year / start of next year.

After the delay and the amount of work put in already we really need to make sure it pays off.

10 hours ago, MadDan2013 said:

Everyday it gets closer, but it's nowhere near just four days away.  Needs more time, and more time as in probably end of year / start of next year.

After the delay and the amount of work put in already we really need to make sure it pays off.

Understood, I'm still very grateful for the fun I've had in B41.50, but wish I could share it with others If you wouldn't mind I'd appreciate a loose ETA for MP (1-3 months etc.) thank you for your time and response

Just now, SmallerThanMan said:

Understood, I'm still very grateful for the fun I've had in B41.50, but wish I could share it with others If you wouldn't mind I'd appreciate a loose ETA for MP (1-3 months etc.) thank you for your time and response

Im an idiot after rereading there is a loose ETA present

On 8/14/2021 at 9:49 AM, MadDan2013 said:

if there is an opportunity to play beta with friends, regardless of the problems that exist now?

33 minutes ago, pvo_1 said:

if there is an opportunity to play beta with friends, regardless of the problems that exist now?

Remote play, split screen online through Steam. Every other person besides the host needs a controller.

There's no other way to get access to our build, it simply won't be released to the public before it's done.

Archived