[41.51] New checks isLocalPlayer and NPC

Sardes

Hi.

41.51 update has bringed a lot of isLocalPlayer() checks for various methods. Most notable for me is calculateWalkSpeed() in IsoGameCharacter.class and DamageFromWeapon() in BodyDamage.class. After that all NPC mods are broken, because NPC cant pass isLocalPlayer() check. I have tried to add NPC as LocalPLayer using setLocalPlayer method and using NPC number as index, but it still cant pass isLocalPlayer() check because index must be lover than numPlayers variable, which is equal to 1 for single player and I cant find any way to increase it. So, thought I understand that you don't have to support mods, but NPC mods are great addition for PZ, so can you advise me, how to increase numPlayers  variable, or may be update new isLocalPlayer() checks somehow?

Edited by Sardes

BTW this is related to my previous report: 

The fix in 41.53 that did solve that issue with NPCs being unable to damage zombies worked, but it seems like the same problem is still in place with NPCs (IsoPlayers) damaging each other, as well as being able to run. If whatever was done to fix the above issue in .53 could be implemented in the above methods Sardes mentioned, it would fix a lot of the remaining problems.