Player Taunts (v0.7.2)

RoboMat

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Changed the mod's permission to

MODS_02.png

This mod can be added to and extended by anyone in the community, but credit must be given to the original author within the files of the mod - and posted alongside the mod wherever it roams.

This one is really fun, I am looking forward to a time where I can get some free time to hack away and this and try adding new messages, especially wanting to mess with the 'trait/profession specific' code you added.

First though I need to learn all about traits and professions and adding and messing with them, but that is an exxploration for down the road :D

But pretty much all the mods I have found of yours seem to be great! (at least the ones that are still working, or I can hit with a hammer till they do!)

Yeah I tried to keep the code modular so it can be easily expanded with new taunts / professions ... but since I haven't done anything to it except for poking it with a long stick from time to time to make it work with the latest versions that code might be a bit broken too.

I think it should be documented well enough to follow what I was doing at the time though.

Yeah, it seems to be working in the 25b build, my poor survivor keeps asking bill what happened to him, or rachel or michelle....

But they don't talk no more.....

(real names changed to protect the innocent.)

I haven't looked at professions and trait codes yet, I plan to download the professions equipment code, and 1 see if it work with 25b (should do) and then figure out how adding new bits works!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...