TheCenturion

Thought I show you the changelog of U6:

• Experimental gun rebalance
  • Experimental biome settings
  • Streamlined mod support, more details here
  • Unique monster changes
  • Enable plasma guns
  • Fix naked NPC merchants
  • New portable pixel printer item (you must unlock tier 2 for it to show up in crafting).
  • Tons of new blocks and items to craft
  • New random encounters with unique items to find
  • Lots of work in progress server changes
  • Pets only attack npcs that are attacking the owner
  • New songs to play on instruments including christmas carols
  • New novelty hats
  • Pets now level up
  • You can no longer warp to gas giants
  • Lots more fixes and small additions

I think Starbound is a good game, I've seen several people play but isn't it just a tiny little bit overrated?

I certainly have some... feelings towards the game as of right now. I just bought it and leaving it for now, and maybe come back to it at a later date.

I expierienced a good community. ( ok not as good as we here in PZ :D ) but 75% of the guys were pretty friendly. I traded and helped/ was helped by most of the guys. Only two guys ever tried to kill me , and only one time of it i was totally unarmed.Compared to WarZ and DayZ the community is pretty friendly in my opinion^^

I expierienced a good community. ( ok not as good as we here in PZ :D ) but 75% of the guys were pretty friendly. I traded and helped/ was helped by most of the guys. Only two guys ever tried to kill me , and only one time of it i was totally unarmed.Compared to WarZ and DayZ the community is pretty friendly in my opinion^^

Dayz community used to be good until it became "mainstream".

Dayz community used to be good until it became "mainstream".

You hipster, you  :P

Hipsters can't ever like anything fun, I guess. If it's fun, then it becomes mainstream because people like fun.

Main problem was all the "COD players" ,just kill on sight.

The onslaught of DayZ players also hit the clan I was in hard. We were getting tons of recruits who were just causing more problems than they were worth. For every player we got that was a realism sort of person we had 10-20 that would piss about. Eventually the clan was closed, was a sad day. Loved that community. :(

Hipsters can't ever like anything fun, I guess. If it's fun, then it becomes mainstream because people like fun.

Main problem was all the "COD players" ,just kill on sight.

The onslaught of DayZ players also hit the clan I was in hard. We were getting tons of recruits who were just causing more problems than they were worth. For every player we got that was a realism sort of person we had 10-20 that would piss about. Eventually the clan was closed, was a sad day. Loved that community. :(

stock-photo-3560142-old-man-with-compute

I REMEMBER IN THE GOOD OL' DAYS WHEN WE DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NO YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPER RUINING MY ARMA!

I dont think it was only shoot on sight because of the new "mainstream" players , but after hours and hours of gaming , when you have had all guns and seen anything , most times you didnt really had anything to do so you went back to the south and fought. The SA should fix this by setting new problems ( illnisses etc) ....