Starbound

TheCenturion

Nope, and it only happens on your server. I don't have this problem in single player or playing with others. I haven't seen anyone else playing on that server, either :/

That's.. Odd.

I haven't heard of anyody else having these issues.

EDIT:

Just checked this: 

Last updated on 2/3/2015 1:41:20 AM by Elliott

Starbound has released an update fix and this is now being deployed.

Your servers will be restarted and this should hopefully clear up the current issues.

If you're having issues with your server starting contact Multiplay Support and we can help. (If the server was refusing to start before the update the world may be corrupt, resetting the world via World Management should fix this for "

after having reading into it a little bit more, It looks like I might need to refresh the server.

Man, I'm jealous, I've been playing on the server but mainly alone. Still at the first star system, at the moment, taking my time without settling in so i have a few planets left to explore in the starting solar system, maybe this weekend I'll get a chance to play with people since all are on a different time zone than I.

Man, I'm jealous, I've been playing on the server but mainly alone. Still at the first star system, at the moment, taking my time without settling in so i have a few planets left to explore in the starting solar system, maybe this weekend I'll get a chance to play with people since all are on a different time zone than I.

I wont be able to get on this weekend, but I'm sure there might be some other people who will drop in.

I've been having problems logging in today. I connect to your server and my hub is visible but the screen is black. I can't do anything from there and it eventually crashes whenever I "Save and quit."

EDIT: Nevermind, it works now! Woot! I'll be online!

I've been having problems logging in today. I connect to your server and my hub is visible but the screen is black. I can't do anything from there and it eventually crashes whenever I "Save and quit."

EDIT: Nevermind, it works now! Woot! I'll be online!

Yeah me and Karen had the same problem before, but if it's fixed itself.. Then that's brilliant!

Probaby was down to the maintenance on the server a few days ago.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I'd be game - Would anyone be up for creating an asteroid base?

Sure, but I'll need to get my gear back again seeing as my characters are gone since I switched to my desktop and the harddrive on the laptop failed.

I'll need to buy the server again.. However I will be opening up the donation thing they have going for it, so that I'm not dishing out like.. £12 a month for it, wont be able to get it for another few weeks however.