Beeing scratched/Bleeding after lunge attack

DerHouy

I've read dozens of times that this shouldn't happen and it was declared as a bug in the past if I read stuff on reddit

about that topic. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but at the end of the video (last attack)

you see after the zombie lunge attack, I'm scratched.

Can a lunge attack or it's meant to scratch you at some point? I tried it also "with" clothes, same result if I try often enough.

Edited by DerHouy

Unfortunately, I can't offer that. Wasn't even aware you were not supposed to take damage from the fence lunge. The information I provide is purely speculation.

I have yet to be zombified after a fence lunge that I am aware of, but I'm also a spacey pothead that forgets to turn ovens off and as a result, burned down quite a few safehouses.

1 hour ago, Papa Juliet Whiskey said:

Unfortunately, I can't offer that. Wasn't even aware you were not supposed to take damage from the fence lunge. The information I provide is purely speculation.

I have yet to be zombified after a fence lunge that I am aware of, but I'm also a spacey pothead that forgets to turn ovens off and as a result, burned down quite a few safehouses.

Sounds funny ^^

Well there are many informations out there about that but none from the devs. The good thing is, the game is constantly changing, the bad is, information also. And since there is no tracking of that, I can only speculate. I hope one of the devs can clarify it =) I would like to also do content with informations, but if i don't have 100% evidence, I dont want to, because i don't want to lie to people.