Can't see my walls while I am inside my house

NEDJ0DJ0

Hello folks,

Guys I am having a little problem which is that I can not see my walls when I am inside my house. Instead of seeing my walls, I see what's outside my house. My concern here is that I would like to see my walls because I started decorating/embellishing them lol and I will soon start plastering and painting. I don't really know if I am being clear enough tho and I don't even know if it's a "bug" or if it's just the game that is made like this. I only started playing on the 41+ so I am pretty new in PZ. 

Much love guys,

NEDJ0DJ0. 

kitchen.png

12 hours ago, NEDJ0DJ0 said:

Hello folks,

Guys I am having a little problem which is that I can not see my walls when I am inside my house. Instead of seeing my walls, I see what's outside my house. My concern here is that I would like to see my walls because I started decorating/embellishing them lol and I will soon start plastering and painting. I don't really know if I am being clear enough tho and I don't even know if it's a "bug" or if it's just the game that is made like this. I only started playing on the 41+ so I am pretty new in PZ. 

Much love guys,

NEDJ0DJ0. 

kitchen.png

Is this a vanilla game? Where on the map is this? 

Archived