Game breaking bug

CLASSBHERO

Been playing PZ for a few weeks, great game but it has bugs. There is one though that breaks the game against sprinter zombies which is how i preffer to play. Sprinting/dashing (the fastest run you can do) sometimes makes you walk instead of sprint. There is no way to fix this such as rebinding keys or toggling sprint on or off. The charecter is just doomed. This bug happened during the tutorial of build 41(IWBUMS) and at first i thought i was just being stupid during the tutarial when it asked me to sprint to a location. I past the tutarial by "sprinting" to the location which was a slow walk that drained my stamina rapidly. There where no mods instaled at this point.
Since then the bug has accoured on many of my charecters. Sometimes i forget to check that the bug is on a character and can play the game a few hours before realising they cannot sprint. Removing all items, being fully healed changing and cleaning my shoes, rebinding keys...... nothing works. My dude is as good as dead.

As far as i understand it sprinting is a new feature but its also a crusial mechanic against sprinting zombies. PLEASE PLEASE fix PLEASE. I love the game, but this bug is DOOM for my little zombie slayer and its starting to drain me when i have a realy good run and this bug happens. Thanks.

P.S. i understand being over carry weight does not let you sprint and perhaps a foot/leg injury also does this. No other negative moodles would be active appart from slightly damp/wet.