Is the Large Clock here to stay?

Kappatao

So is the big clock interface here to stay? I'd heard it was a bug that was being looked into when 41.51 launched, but it's been two updates and it's still oversized, which is leading me to believe this is intentional (Which IMO would be unfortunate, as I personally think it's a tad too big and takes up a bit too much of the screen. It just feels a bit out of place, as it's much larger and HD than any of the other HUD elements).

If it is here to stay, could we get a slight resize of the speed buttons so that they line up with the edge of the clock again? It used to be so satisfying how they lined up, and would probably make em easier to click.

For anyone confused what I'm talking about, the clock UI got updated, and is now much larger than it used to be (The edge of the clock used to be inline with the pause button for reference).

image.thumb.png.0a4c64490f9ff91c1c3e152382591f49.png

I have just started a new game and immediately stopped to come here to find out how to make the clock look normal again. Im sad to hear that I'm stuck with it :( 

Please can we have an option to make it go back to how it use to be......... please?

14 hours ago, fcolley3 said:

I'm loving the new clock size. I no longer have to pause my game, get up and move closer to the screen to see the temperature and the date. If this is a bug, please make it a new feature.

*slides monitor closer to face*

Problem solved :) 

Archived