IWBUMS 41.53 released

Batsphinx

1 hour ago, Blake81 said:

Can it be water I filled it with? Or does it only work with rainwater?

I've been trying to do the same thing, with a barrel, but does not work to me either.

EDIT: OK, I tested that. It still doesn't work.

20210803225801_1.thumb.jpg.2d71d4cba0d1ccb8c3d747714ed7e803.jpg20210803225822_1.thumb.jpg.7d5a1fe6177f2efa2925def5092645fb.jpg

You can see that the barrel has water, but the option still doesn't show up on it. Do I need something other than a wrench?

I tried with a pre-existing sink and a sink I moved, and it worked.  The barrel must be directly above or within 1 square of the sink below.
Also, the barrel must be on the next level, not two or more levels above the sink.  If you don't have a wrench, the option should still be shown, but disabled.
Does that roof cover the entire room?  If not, it may not be considered "Inside", which will prevent the option being displayed.
image.png

10 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

I tried with a pre-existing sink and a sink I moved, and it worked.  The barrel must be directly above or within 1 square of the sink below.
Also, the barrel must be on the next level, not two or more levels above the sink.  If you don't have a wrench, the option should still be shown, but disabled.
Does that roof cover the entire room?  If not, it may not be considered "Inside", which will prevent the option being displayed.

OHhhh! That's it! INSIDE- The room has a full roof, but it does not have a full wall enclosure yet. So "technically", the room is not an "Interior" yet. I'll finish the rest of it and try if it works.

EDIT: Eyup! That worked like a charm. Just adding the wall frames was enough. Maybe that should be on a Wiki somewhere, since it's not very intuitive.

Edited by Blake81

14 hours ago, Ivan_108 said:

Hello!

Tell me, please about difference btw last two versions in Steam. 

versions.png

One has older B41.50 and the other - B41.53. The team has decided to keep B41.50 as a separate branch for now because the two builds are incompatible. Overall, this strategy allows a fair few people with saves in B41.50 to finish up those games before moving on to B41.53.. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 9:40 PM, 123123123123 said:

Почему за 3 годы вы не сделали MP и продаете игру по полной цене? Сделали бы скидку.... Жмоты

Please stick to english.

MP is available in the stable branch. Development continues.

20 minutes ago, Sloth680 said:

WEve been waiting over a year for a mp release... We all spent 15+$ on this hoping for good constant updates... and were dissapointed to see otherwise...

We get updates. Constant is a stretch but really multiplayer is only holding the single player back. Since no stable releases happen since MP is not out. Even now there is content for at least 2 stable releases all ready.  If multiplayer is forgotten about and a better communication about what is in the work was represented. Yea we would have about a update every 2 weeks. More or less. But due to multiplayer everything is halted. Just small projects on the side getting added into the builds.

And really $15 is nothing. No Man's Lie $60 with the backing of Sony on top of all the pre orders.

Fallout 76. $60 for a "brake it early" that did just that. Brake early. No fixes from the "test".  Just a early sign to jump ship and be sure Bethesda was totally going to launch the failure we believed it was going to be. 

Should we go on? Rust, DayZ Standalone? Minecraft?? Robox? TF2? Overwatch?

Really only ones that have a right to complain are the ones that supported PZ back in 2013 days. 8 YEARS and first now do it look to work it's way out of early access. That is more or less a decade of hopelessness. More then 3 years of a stalled game development at least between 2014-2019.

Map changes and vehicles? That was PZ for almost 5 years. 

Edited by Turbo50

Really even now last year has been quite slow. I think if a shill pill is taken and the complementary additions to animations are added (3d loot and curved roads) the final stuff needing to be done is testing MP. Then the game is going to be in a launch off state where updates only improve game mechanics and expand into the big city.

Just curved roads and a do over of the map we already got is HUGE. 41.53 got small nice to have map changes to improve the world. There is a new bit of abounded village on the map that Indiestone do not even talk about. With road network having a do over and more map changes done to make traveling the map more appealing. Well... More reasons to explore and travel!  More 3d and cooler bases created the more time spent there.  And then MP added to make the experience shared or just to get some DayZ feel put into the world?? It is going to be worth the wait! 

9 years in development. Hopefully not Commentary node. Favorite class is the ban.

On 9/2/2021 at 6:06 PM, Turbo50 said:

We get updates. Constant is a stretch but really multiplayer is only holding the single player back. Since no stable releases happen since MP is not out. Even now there is content for at least 2 stable releases all ready.  If multiplayer is forgotten about and a better communication about what is in the work was represented. Yea we would have about a update every 2 weeks. More or less. But due to multiplayer everything is halted. Just small projects on the side getting added into the builds.

And really $15 is nothing. No Man's Lie $60 with the backing of Sony on top of all the pre orders.

Fallout 76. $60 for a "brake it early" that did just that. Brake early. No fixes from the "test".  Just a early sign to jump ship and be sure Bethesda was totally going to launch the failure we believed it was going to be. 

Should we go on? Rust, DayZ Standalone? Minecraft?? Robox? TF2? Overwatch?

Really only ones that have a right to complain are the ones that supported PZ back in 2013 days. 8 YEARS and first now do it look to work it's way out of early access. That is more or less a decade of hopelessness. More then 3 years of a stalled game development at least between 2014-2019.

Map changes and vehicles? That was PZ for almost 5 years. 

k

On 9/2/2021 at 11:53 PM, Sloth680 said:

WEve been waiting over a year for a mp release... We all spent 15+$ on this hoping for good constant updates... and were dissapointed to see otherwise...

We We we. Anyone spending 15$ or more spent it on the state the game was in at the time of purchase. 

Yes people are disappointed that MP is not released yet. But everyone (should) have expected updates to take time. Not be finished by the time modding the game was getting boring.

k

To lie or just miss spread the notion of there being no constant updates and progression on the project is just wrong. Surprisingly off the side stuff is going on with PZ like vhs tapes and improved foraging systems, sound overhaul etc, none of it really expected to be worked on right now but they are being added to the builds. Even now 99% of the ones spending $15 was expecting multiplayer and not much else from there "backing" or rather buying a indie game from Steam.

To imply "no good constant updates" is just wrong. To not hold multi million studios selling broken AAA games to even half that standard, yet a game project doing what they are meant to do to that standard?

Cyberpunk76 is still after a year of "updates" still not even a candidate to be played. Still just a unfished joke. Even now it was meant to be the best RPG ever at launch.

PZ lacking a MP is not a big set back. Even now the hype was built just to be shut down by Indie stone themselves. That probably was the right thing to do. Looking at what a mess games being pushed out of development to early looks like should be good enough of evidence to that. 

Edited by Turbo50

• nasKo unpinned this topic