[IWBUMS 41.52] Zombies can't go around cars and can't see player from stairs

Bilbatez

When I was chased by zombies in the helicopter event day, the zombies kind of got stuck (or blocked) by cars and didn't try to go around it. Some of the zombie also can't see me from the stairs even though they are pretty close to me. Is this expected? Check the attach images to understand what I mean.

20210727173517_1.jpg

20210727175052_1.jpg

Edited by Bilbatez
Remove duplicate images

25 minutes ago, vek said:

1. I have not recently encountered a problem with the inability of zombies to bypass the car.

2. Maybe you are the god of disguise.:huh:

Even with level 10 and stealth perks, they notice from a distance of two cars about

Edited by Lope

Well, I'm pretty sure my stealth skill is not maxed at all, so I don't think that's the problem. The horde was chasing me and I ran into the second floor in which they of course still try to catch me but end up walking in place when being blocked by the cars. Some of the zombies that went through just gather below me on the 1st floor and waiting (which does act like a normal stupid zombie). Maybe it's because I'm in the second floor that they don't went around the car?

14 hours ago, fjrevoredo said:

when you're on the stairs you can neither see the second floor. I think that was intended.

I tried hitting them when I'm close enough that they are in the range of my weapon and they don't respond for a while so it's quite funny. But after getting too close, they swarmed at me and I died :( Not sure if this is intended or not.

31 minutes ago, Bilbatez said:

какое-то время они не реагируют, так что это довольно забавно. Но, подойдя слишком близко, они навалились на меня, и я умер. :( Не уверен, было ли это намеренно или нет.

Insidious insidious zombies!:angry: