Time-warp cancels actions

JustSomeGuy

I tried searching for this but it was difficult to think of terms to look for. I apologise if it has been mentioned before.

If I queue up an action (I think it's always a timed action) and then increase the game speed while my character is on the way to perform it, the action is cancelled and I'm left standing around on an increased speed.

1 hour ago, JustSomeGuy said:

Я попытался найти это, но было трудно придумать, какие термины искать. Прошу прощения, если это было упомянуто ранее.

Если я ставлю действие в очередь (я думаю, что это всегда рассчитанное на время действие), а затем увеличиваю скорость игры, пока мой персонаж находится на пути к его выполнению, действие отменяется, и я остаюсь стоять с увеличенной скоростью.

Are they definitely canceled? I have no problems with this, maybe they are executed and not canceled? 

In the "control (advanced)" settings item, you can configure this, if I understand correctly what you mean

51 minutes ago, Lope said:

Are they definitely canceled? I have no problems with this, maybe they are executed and not canceled? 

In the "control (advanced)" settings item, you can configure this, if I understand correctly what you mean

Are you referring to the the option to return time to normal after they complete? If so, that's not what this is.

I notice it a lot with timed actions, like reading or chopping or doing something which I know will show a progress bar over the character's head. If I fast-forward time, the character walks to the item but doesn't do the action.

I think if you cue up an action, but you need to walk to whatever it is you wanna do, if you use the last two time speeds, it'll cancel the action.

Ie: dig furrow. If I click one several tiles away, and use anything but pause, real time or the first time compression option, you'll walk to the tile and complete the action. Of you set it any faster before you reach the tile, you character goes cross eyed and forgets what he's doing. And even if you set time compression to stop when you complete action, it doesn't consider that you took an action, and time compression will continue.

Either perform the task while next to the tile, or speed up time after your characters gotta be before speeding it up.