Advanced Night/day zombie settings

Lope

I would like to see in the game advanced zombie settings for the time of day, for example, an increase in movement speed (customizable), strength and other parameters for one period of time (also with setting time ranges, or when sunrise / sunset).

• 3 weeks later...

There is an option that allows you to do just that in Sanbox, no? Day/Night Active, iirc. (example) You can set zeds to be Sprinters, active at Night and they will give you good chase at night but be more docile during day. Or do I misunderstand what your meaning is?

On 8/11/2021 at 11:51 AM, Pandorea said:

There is an option that allows you to do just that in Sanbox, no? Day/Night Active, iirc. (example) You can set zeds to be Sprinters, active at Night and they will give you good chase at night but be more docile during day. Or do I misunderstand what your meaning is?

Yes, you can set the activity for different times of the day, but this function is pretty crude. For example, by setting the speed of the zombies to maximum and setting the night zombies, your zeds will get slow during the day and very fast at night, there is no fine tuning of the speed. For example, I would like to see zombies during the day with a normal movement speed, but less tenacious, and at night so that they run a little slower than through "shift" and have a large supply of health and increased strength.