Unable to run PZ | Imposible ejecutar PZ

Moosee

Question

Buenas tardes. Compre el juego y lo pude jugar sin problemas, luego de investigar un poco utilice también la BUILD 41 y también pude jugar sin problemas.

Resulta que hace 2 días aproximadamente se actualizó PZ y ahora no me deja ejecutar debido a que el botón de "JUGAR" de steam queda en "REANUDAR" 1.25gb de 1.25gb.

Al hacer click en "REANUDAR" hace la instalación y nuevamente queda en el mismo lugar. (Dejo una imagen donde se puede observar)

Desinstale y descargue nuevamente para intentar solucionar el problema y sucede lo mismo. Entre a soporte de STEAM y realice varias alternativas que da para corregir algunos de estos problemas que no sirvió ninguno como por ejemplo: Verificar los archivos , Borrar los datos de cache, Cambiar la region de descarga.

Ninguno funciono y sigue en el mismo lugar.

Espero me puedan dar una solución!!!! 

Muchas gracias.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good afternoon. I bought the game and I was able to play it without problems, after doing some research I also used the BUILD 41 and I was also able to play without problems.

It turns out that about 2 days ago PZ was updated and now it does not let me run because the steam "PLAY" button remains on "RESUME" 1.25gb of 1.25gb.

By clicking on "RESUME", the installation is done and it is in the same place again. (I leave an image where you can see)

Uninstall and download again to try to fix the problem and the same thing happens. Enter STEAM support and perform several alternatives that it gives to correct some of these problems that did not work, such as: Verify the files, Clear the cache data, Change the download region.

None worked and is still in the same place.

I hope they can give me a solution !!!!

Thank you.

Error PZ 2.PNG

Error PZ.PNG

1 answer to this question

This is most likely caused by the antivirus software (guessing you have one)
Some antiviruses block the game .exe, which prevents the game from updating and working correctly.
I would recommend you disable your antivirus while completely reinstalling the game, just to make sure that all the files correctly install.
I also recommend that you add an exception to the Antivirus for the main Project Zomboid folder, so it doesn't block the game when you turn it on again.

For more info:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/108600/discussions/0/5717866822629155956/

Archived