IsoPlayer NPCs Cannot Damage Zombies in 41.51

SlightlyMadman

I know mods can't be officially supported by TIS, but I would greatly appreciate any insight the devs could havefer about why NPC mods are broken and any pointers on how I might go about fixing them. The specific major bug is that NPCs (who are IsoPlayer objects controlled by scripts) no longer do any damage to zombies when attacking, although zombies can still attack and damage them. My guess is that some event or trigger may have been disconnected and needs to be manually fired?

I haven't figured out anything useful yet, but if it helps, when an NPC attacks, the following events seem to be working fine:

Events.OnWeaponHitCharacter
Events.OnWeaponSwingHitPoint
Events.OnPlayerAttackFinished
Hook.Attack
Events.OnWeaponSwing

The events fire normally, there is even blood splatter after some attacks, but nobody ever takes damage. This applies to both attacks initiated by NPCs as well as attacks done to them.

Correction to the above: I was mistaken about Events.OnWeaponHitCharacter. A key difference betwee 41.50 and 41.52 is that the OnWeaponHitCharacter event is *not* firing when an NPC attacks a zombie. It does however fire when the player attacks an NPC, but they still aren't taking any damage.