41.52 Custom Sandbox - Initial Gas Station Amount sets incorrect amounts

PseudonymousEd

I was experimenting with Initial Gas Station Amounts in custom sandbox mode.

I set the Initial Gas Station Amount to "Full" and it looks like I got an infinite amount of fuel.  The fuel amount for all pumps looked like "1000" and didn't change even when I took some fuel.

I set the Initial Gas Station Amount to "Infinite" and it looks like I got a very high amount of fuel.  The fuel amount for the pumps were high and varied and changed when I took some fuel.

I set the Initial Gas Station Amount to "Very High" and it looks like I got a very high amount of fuel.  The fuel amounts looked roughly the same as when I selected "Infinite".

I stopped checking after that.  I wanted to experiment with "Full" settings to see how much that was.  I was expecting all pumps to have the same large amount of fuel (probably ending in 000, as in 20,000).  Instead I got 1,000, which was less than the 10,000+ I had been getting in normal settings, and the amount didn't change when I took fuel.

Out of curiosity I decompiled IsoObject.class and looked at public int getPipedFuelAmount().

It returns a fuel amount of 1000 if the FuelStationGas custom sandbox option is set to the 7th value.

"Infinite" is the 8th value.

This accounts for when I tested "Full" and "Infinite" and did not get the results I expected.

I'd also like to make a request:  That Infinite fuel does not return 1000.  Instead, I'd like to request a value that the fuel pumps cannot have (max int?  -1?  -1000?).  This way, we can differentiate between Infinite fuel and pumps that happen to have exactly 1000 units available.