IWBUMS 41.52 released

nasKo

Edit - Hotfixed:

- Fixed excessive Baseball Bat spawns in Riverside Sports Store
- Re-added missing containers in ProceduralDistributions

- Fixed Linux ProjectZomboid64 failing to find the ProjectZomboid64.json file.

BALANCE

- Updated Loot Distribution 
- Replaced the duplicate MedicalClinicTools with previously-undefined MedicalClinicDrugs in ProceduralDistributions.lua.
- Added "RippedSheets" material to curtains so they can be disassembled.

MODDING

- Added IsoGameCharacter.getOutfitName()

FIXES

- Fixed zombies spotting the player from extreme distances.
- Fixed object transparency issue in splitscreen.
- Fixed the Lua debugger file browser layout with different font sizes.
- Fixed taking water from a puddle instead of a sink that is plumbed to a Rain Collector Barrel containing tainted water.
- Fixed "Remove Bush" with a Machete playing the shove animation.
- Fixed typo in Distributions.lua.
- Fixed vehicles jiggling when trying to start them without a key.

• nasKo pinned this topic

I start game and red "error" window in down-right appeared.

I understand, that some mod are broken by 41.52, but how can i know which one?

I have about 25 mods are on and it's problem to turn off one-bye-one.

Is there an instrument (mods, debug, console) which can show what mod are broken?

Or pls add in future versions to error message title of executing file, for example.

37 minutes ago, lordixi said:

I start game and red "error" window in down-right appeared.

I understand, that some mod are broken by 41.52, but how can i know which one?

I have about 25 mods are on and it's problem to turn off one-bye-one.

Is there an instrument (mods, debug, console) which can show what mod are broken?

Or pls add in future versions to error message title of executing file, for example.

Run the game in debug mode (add "-debug" in startup options) and you can see the error log (press F11 to close the console). 

2 hours ago, MARTeen72 said:

I was just wondering how to play the newest update of PZ (41.52) and is it applicable for splitscreen? do we have to change the properties and choose a different  beta?

"build 41" and "iwillbackupmysave" are both the 41.52 beta that you'll want to play.

Hello Everyone , i've noticed that once 41.51 got released driving through all zones was smooth as butter.

But as of 41.52 i get my driving hiccups or stuttering back and i need to reload my game atleast 4 times when driving from lets say riverside to rosewood , any chance of a option to make the stuttering gone like 41.51 did?.

Dear developers, after 30 hours of playing at 41.51, I have a few questions:
1. A homemade spear can be made from a tree branch and a board. The board has a weight of 3 kg, the spear has 1.7 kg, and the branch has 1 kg. How can you get 1.7 kg from 1 kg?
2. At the winter start in the sandbox, almost all the zombies are still the same as they were from the very beginning, in summer clothes (T-shirts, shirts, shorts). You can once dress them according to the weather.
3. You need to return the weapon durability icon to the interface. In reality, I am able to assess the condition of a thing that I have in my hands, for example, a wooden bat or a lead pipe, just by looking at it. Although what can happen to a lead pipe?!:huh:

4. Curtains? What for?

Edited by vek

And more.:)

I am actively engaged in gas welding. After changing the burned-out vehicles, there was very little scrap metal on the map, which I used to get in large quantities by dismantling the skeletons of burned cars. The very idea of changing car accidents on the map is good, but then you need to replace the source of scrap metal.<_<

Edited by vek

8 minutes ago, I_ALT_I said:

My game crahing on 41.51, but work on 41.50 what

If 41.51 fails to run then please make sure you are not running an non-updated version of Windows 10, as the 64 bit version of 41.51 is incompatible with some older versions. The game should account for this, and choose not to load incompatible optimization features, but this might still be an advisable first step on a failed launch.

I really like update 41.52, but among the good fixes there are some drawbacks, for example, as everyone is already complaining, this is a change in raising the curtains, this is a really difficult process in terms of simplifying the Gameplay, my opinion was that the function of removing curtains was better before, and, as it were  it was not funny, literally because of the curtains, version 41.50 attracts me more than 41.52.  Also, it is a little annoying to increase the zombie's radius of vision by 1 cell, although it is an imperceptible and little changing factor, but in fact there was a problem of a high level of vision of zombies before, I believe that their level of vision should be low.  At the expense of multiplayer, it is very good that the developers do not want to expose a crude product, and will work on it until the very end, so there is no need to rush them.  This text contains only requests.  There is no conviction in him and so on, only my opinion and requests.

• nasKo unpinned this topic

MULTIPLAYER SOLUTION

Server upgrades are a must.  Expensive but community will support.  Due to the current quality of the game, Multiplayer is not achievable.  Memory leak issues will be persistent.  This game has tons of different system, therefore the optimal build for this game to include multiplayer would be a Text Based RPG... But who wants that? 

In order to remedy those issues, I would like to introduce the TEAM concept.  If you are within a certain proximity to other players while engaging in combat; the system calculates dmg as a Team stat.  Track the animations for which person made contact the most and award XP to the heavy hitters; Competition.  This will incentivize players to explore so they can upgrade to become the best on server.  The more exploration will also equate to more death; which will then despawn everything the player has done to assist in server survival. So if you're good you may want to take lead and organize your group to achieve victory; or the latter, certain death. GAME OVER, rinse and repeat.