IWBUMS 41.51 Unable to sleep more than once

LordChanka

1 minute ago, LordChanka said:

Summary: After 2 hours of testing w and w.o mods, I can confirm that it's the mods causing this bug.

Will stay vanilla unmodded until mod updates:)

Thanks for letting us know! Did you get close to identifying which ones at all?

Just now, LordChanka said:

No problems! Sadly no, got waaay to many mods going, will probably keep on trying by activating one mod at a time untill problem occurs again

Could you send us a list of the mods by chance, or create a pack on the workshop that we can check?

1 hour ago, LordChanka said:

Thanks a ton!

My initial tests seem to point towards the mod Tsar's Common Library to be the culprit. 

Character goes to sleep fine for the first time, but whenever you try to sleep for a second time, nothing happens.

I put your pack in two halves, had it happen with one half but not the other. So I halved that borked half again, and repeated these steps until it only happened with Tsar's Common Library.
Then I tried the whole pack again with only TCL disabled and it worked fine. 

38 minutes ago, nasKo said:

Thanks a ton!

My initial tests seem to point towards the mod Tsar's Common Library to be the culprit. 

Character goes to sleep fine for the first time, but whenever you try to sleep for a second time, nothing happens.

I put your pack in two halves, had it happen with one half but not the other. So I halved that borked half again, and repeated these steps until it only happened with Tsar's Common Library.
Then I tried the whole pack again with only TCL disabled and it worked fine. 

Brilliant! Thanks for testing and confirming.

Gonna try disabling TCL and replicate rn.