IWBUMS 41.51 released!

Batsphinx

Greetings, dear developers! The update turned out to be very good, in terms of performance, but a couple of things are worrying. I'm playing remote play with my brother, we can't go to bed, just nothing happens. Also, sometimes, one of us does not see the zombies, that is, one player sees, the other does not. Also, there is a problem with the curtains. They tried to raise it, nothing can be done. Help me sort out the problems.:mellow:

Edited by Zed_Slava

Aaaarrrghhh!!! Book shop is gone! In 41.50 there was a book shop. Now in 41.51 there is the alcohol shop.

Is it right? It was one of my favorite place to loot. Don't see it in change list. :( (Just a little south Sunstar Hotel near main road)

All mods are off (except Niva car).

spacer.png

Edited by lordixi

17 hours ago, LordChanka said:

Anyone else got this wierd bug  which won't let you sleep more than once?

Slept through one night just as normal and now the dialogue box with yes/no wont show up when I try to sleep again thereby not allowing me to sleep...

Bug or am I missing something?

Same thing for me here, just have to leave to menu and reload the game for now :/

15 hours ago, Mustang said:

Not Really , i am playing comfortable with all my mods that were installed on 41.50 , and the game seems to run fine. 
(with over 30+ mods)

I think most issues with mods caused by this update had to do with TIS rewriting the loot tables, so any conflict would likely have more to do with items spawning properly in the right buildings.

I imagine some map mods loot tables may not properly reflect the new system, so I wouldn't be surprised if item spawns are a little wonky.

I assume most other mods are probably fine.

1 hour ago, Batsphinx said:

Are you running with any mods, and if so could you let us know which ones?

No issues like that on my end, only running a HUD mod, which doesn't seem to conflict.

You're character has to be tired enough to sleep, and not be in any pain beyond the first pain moodle. I also find it a little janky when it comes to right clicking on the right part of the bed to get the option  to sleep.

Did you guys changed something in the zombies sight? I'm currently playing with "Zombie Sight" on poor, and they can see me from VERY far like in this screenshot (i've tested multiple times)
difffff.thumb.png.aa058514619b87c1fa4011cae821844e.png
I've tested with and without mods. I remember that before the update I could sneak in front of them (with they facing me) as in the green distance in the picture for example, without they seeing, and now they seem to have super vision :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Blake81 said:

Então, pelo que eu entendi, o Noiseworks ainda não chegou, certo? Porque tudo soa como de costume.

the new sounds will only come on 41.52 and maybe i think i saw some videos saying that the curved streets will come on it too, if i saw the curved streets on 41.52 you're like ok ok... i want to hear the screams of death kkkk, and obviously the 3D models of all game items left on the floor PROBABLY if no problems etc. the new sounds and 3D models will be on 41.52 if something only on 41.53 and I don't know if it's true that the curved streets turn on 41.52.
 and probably 41.52 lansa la by the 3rd or 2nd week of September,
when I launch 41.52 first thing I do and hear the new death cries of when you get devoured by zombies and the wolves meta event and grab a frying pan and frying pans on the zombies to hear the frying pan sound kkkk

Очень интересное решение покончить с бесконечными топливом на заправках, Рад видеть что разработчики стараются над игрой, интересно было бы в будущем узнать о происхождении вируса и как он вырвался на свободу, NPC будет очень важным дополнением для игры. Игре нужна большая известность и я уверен высокими темпами Project Zomboid этого достигнет.

Edited by KorZed
My error

I wanna try new gas stations mechanics, but I don't wanna mess my sandbox/save with wrong choises, so could you clarify the gas stations FUEL amount update?

1. I really like setting loot to low and RESPAWN. Will FUEL on gas stations also RESPAWN/refill?

2. And do you need to suck all gas for respawn or it will refill without that?

3. What are very low/low/normal/high/very high/full INITIAL GAS exact AMOUNTs in sandbox options? (In fuel cans)

4. Will there be separate option for fuel to refill/respawn (if it's respawning or not) ?

5. If I select EMPTY initial gas amount can gas stations be used as a gas manually refilled storage?

6. Will there be any gasoline alternatives for super-late game?

And a few extra questions:

7. Can we see amount of fuel left in a gass station pumps?

8. On a gas station there are 4 or 8 pumps (correct me if I'm wrong). Do EACH pump hold it's own fuel amount OR fuel is somehow distributed between All pumps/ 2 pump groups?

I cannot place water dispensers in backpacks, i can only hold them directly in my character. Is this a bug or a feature?(I have available space in my backpack) I re-read the changelog but i could found anything specific about it. My bad, i just found out the water dispensers now weight 30, instead of 5. Damn

Edited by fjrevoredo

On 7/20/2021 at 5:49 PM, Mustang said:

Not Really , i am playing comfortable with all my mods that were installed on 41.50 , and the game seems to run fine. 
(with over 30+ mods)

Most of my mods are working too, just not loot mods. Mods that drop loot cause massive errors and can even crash the game if they haven't been patched.

When can we expect the patch for the broken zed sight range to roll out? 41.51 is pretty much unplayable because of this bug. From what I've seen on the Steam forums it's just a one-line error in the code, so perhaps a hotfix shall be considered?

Edited by sordlost

• nasKo unpinned this topic