Got bitten after jumping over a fence because my character could not position the right way to hit a zombie

duke

I'm angry. As the tittle sais, that is what happened, and it's been a variation of that what has killed me over last years of runs, missing to hit to the zombie or the proper one. I've been playing zomboid for years now, I know that you have dealt with these kind of issues but I think it is not enough, and it should be a priority. I'm not happy with the road you've taken, making the game look better and focusing on mp, leaving the lore behind,  still, that's your decision. But having these kind of issues, which ends your run is unacceptable after all of these years.   

• 3 weeks later...

Damn you're lucky, before when zombies couldn't nocip through each other when you hit them, one of them in the group had a chance to get his attack range increased by 2x - 3x times and then you would get grabed from 3m away by a zombie that was barely near you which would stunlock you just enough for others to gang bang you in seconds. I know what are you talking about when you mentioned this and it's so frustrating.

It's the windows with a counter and long table on the other side walking into the horde you can now see that you climbed, but are powerless to stop the table hop into their waiting jaws.

I now pay a lot more attention to what's on the other side of windows. And this is also the reason I dont double fencehop blindly unless I'm chow if I don't. 

But if it's any consolation, you beat the game.

And that is how you died.

If your referring to my comment, it's just the action your character takes climbing through a window with a counter on the other side. And if there is a table after that, the character keeps walking straight until a table less open patch of ground.

I believe his is how the game is intended to work.

Although the ability to turn in one direction or the other as opposed to heading just straight until there is an open patch of floor.

Kinda wanna test and see if a run of tables can walk you in one window all the way out to one on the opposite side. Unfortunately, work won't let me leave until 4.

I should also note, I dont think I've ever tried veering left or right off of the table, so it is possible you are able to do it and me not know it.

Archived