Random names option

Jose420

I think that when adding the npc you can add an option that the names of the survivors are random so not to repeat the same names, say in a game called Survivor Patrick but in another game called Carl.

Also would give realism that other people were already saying they are like 3000 people who lived before the infection.But the survivors  can have the same relationship that they programed  just with different names.

Thats is all  :D

I think that when adding the npc you can add an option that the names of the survivors are random so not to repeat the same names, say in a game called Survivor Patrick but in another game called Carl.

Also would give realism that other people were already saying they are like 3000 people who lived before the infection.But the survivors  can have the same relationship that they programed  just with different names.

I'm not really sure what you are suggesting, do you want NPC to have random names? 

If you are, I am certain that NPCs will have random names when they are released. 

Er.

Names will be random yes?

:-|

It's rather odd you are discussing a feature for a feature, which has not been released yet and we don't completely know the full extent of how it will work. You're gonna have to wait and see if the NPC's will have random names (which I'm certain they will) and if they don't maybe come back around to this suggestion. :)

It's rather odd you are discussing a feature for a feature, which has not been released yet and we don't completely know the full extent of how it will work. You're gonna have to wait and see if the NPC's will have random names (which I'm certain they will) and if they don't maybe come back around to this suggestion. :)

But we do know how NPC's will work, and the Devs have gone into detail its big affect it will have.