Jumping off a car

Olafo

I'm reporting this as I don't think that's the expected behaviour and I haven't seen it reported.

If you get into a car with the engine started and then you move objects between the bags in your inventory, you'll have the progress bar on your head.

Then, you can drive while the progress bar is there and also, press E to get out of the car.

Thus, when the progress bar is completed, the character gets out of the car, no matter car's speed.

I don't know if I have explained myself properly.

No mods.

20 hours ago, Olafo said:

I'm reporting this as I don't think that's the expected behaviour and I haven't seen it reported.

If you get into a car with the engine started and then you move objects between the bags in your inventory, you'll have the progress bar on your head.

Then, you can drive while the progress bar is there and also, press E to get out of the car.

Thus, when the progress bar is completed, the character gets out of the car, no matter car's speed.

No mods.

I couldn't do it. Can I do it on any machine?

On 7/14/2021 at 10:07 AM, Olafo said:

No mods.

Could you perhaps make a video of this happening? Does this happen with any car? Every time you try it?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the video.

1. Get into a car (already ready to be driven).
  2. Perform a switching between bags operation (it's better with a heavy object, as it gives you more time).
  3. Once you have drag and dropped the element and BEFORE the progress bar is complete, press E.
  4. Drive.
  5. When the progress bar is complete, the character jumps off.