2 errors always pop up whenever I open the UI

PurpleTea

It all started a few days ago, I just played project zomboid as usual in my daily life and then boom whenever I open a UI (Inventory, stats thingy, health thingy etc), I always get a double error from each whenever I open em.

Yeah, I've unsubscribed from all of my mods already, reinstalled my game 2x.....still have the double errors.
I can no longer calm down after seeing those double errors for hours whenever I open a UI. 

On 7/13/2021 at 8:41 PM, Beard said:

Do the errors happen even when starting a new game without any mods enabled?

Yeah it does, I've already uninstalled-reinstalled the game twice and unsubscribed to all my steam mods but the errors still comes.

I've also found out that tis not 2 errors per moving my cursor to a UI(like the inventory), but instead, errors appear whenever whenever my cursor is moving inside a UI till I move my cursor from the UI away..

In that case can you get the error to happen again, preferably without mods? After you do, exit the game and go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and attach the "logs.zip" file found there to your reply. This way we can check the error logs.

On 7/15/2021 at 3:09 PM, Beard said:

In that case can you get the error to happen again, preferably without mods? After you do, exit the game and go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and attach the "logs.zip" file found there to your reply. This way we can check the error logs.

Here is the zip.

Unsubscribed mods from steam first and created a fresh mod-less world and hovered my cursor inside the inventory for many seconds to multiply the errors a'lot of times.

logs.zip