RoboMat

Hey Robo,

First off, I LOVE the mod! I find it very neat to have other bags around town to dig into!

I'm now looking into developing my own, and have been kinda poking around in your code. I am having a hard time finding up to date (or I'm just really screwing up following tutorial lol) tutorials around.

So I have a couple quick questions if I may?

Do you mind if I contact you via PM or other sources for the occasional question or point in the right direction?

And lastly may I have your permission to modify this current mod so I have something to work off of, in order to learn from myself, and "distribute" (Just to a couple personal friends, no forum posts or anything of the like) to others to be able to help test it in a MP environment?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Do you mind if I contact you via PM or other sources for the occasional question or point in the right direction?

Feel free to post your questions in the help sections of the modding forum. I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to item mods ;)

And lastly may I have your permission to modify this current mod so I have something to work off of, in order to learn from myself, and "distribute" (Just to a couple personal friends, no forum posts or anything of the like) to others to be able to help test it in a MP environment?

Sure ;)

• 3 months later...