RoboMat

hmm, don't know if I understand you correctly - small = not much weight?

why I ask: if it is possible to create bags for Special items only, than you can create "Containers" like holster for 1-2 pistols and some ammo - nothing else.

if you could take the holster as belt and wear it instead of Hand/back or "box" you could have an additional but spezialist "bag" without loosing realism.

But I think I'm drifting apart, this should go to "sugestions" -.-

• 4 weeks later...

i've totally overlooked this mod... gonna try it today with build 16...

awesome work Thuztor & Robomat!  :)

€: with the new 16th Build, could you add the possibility to wear a Fanny Pack around your Belly? (as an correspondent to  the new "wear on back" feature)

Yeah i wanna bump this, could you possibly add an extra bag slot like fanny packs using your hips for carrying it? 

Will remove the bin bags in the next version, as there are some included in the vanilla game now :)

But I accidentally put my tote bag inside a big hiking bag. Now I can put bags with full items inside empty bags. Is that supposed to happen?

That's nothing I can change. It is a bug in the vanilla game ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Yop !

if you want translate in French :

Bag = Sac

Pod (or Panier, I don't know the good word in English) like the Messenger Bag or the Satchel = Sacoche (a bag which normally wears on shoulder strap)

Leather = Cuire

so :

PaperBag = "Sac en Papier"

Fannypack = "Banane" (yes like a banana it's typically french too but it's that I swear lol ;p)

GarbageBag = "Sac d'ordures"

GolfBag : Sac de Golf

MedicalBag = "Trousse de secours"  (better than "Sac Médical" in french)

LeatherBriefcase = "Attaché-case"  or "Malette en cuire"

MessengerBag = "Sacoche de Coursier"

Satchel = "Saccoche en cuire" (or if you want to speak about an school bag in leather like our parents had you can say "Sacoche d'écolier en cuire")

And "voilà voilà" with pleasure.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated

Version 0.3.3

- Removed bin bags (now contained in the vanilla game)

Well, one with an existing save using this mod cannot simply update to this version. He has to manually clear the line of code(or replace the dist file) which makes the game distribute this item and wait for a solution to automatically completely delete all of this certain item in the game. Unless of course, there already is something like this, in which case I would really like to know about that! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Alright, this mod is now updated to Build 27 with the following additions/changes:

Version 0.3.5 - NCrawler- Updated the mod to be Build 27 compatible- Split original distribution file into client/server files	and added an 'updatedby' local variable.- Removed deprecated bin bags (I'm sure that there are no	more old savegames that require these)- Total rewrite of distribution system.- Added default poster.png.

You can download this file from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dicbykita3ddzc7/RMNotEnoughBags_v0.3.5.zip

• 5 months later...