A Couple Possibly Dumb Questions!

Skullzi

Hey everyone!

I am working on making my town ( a mid sized university town) in Zomboid.  I watched a few videos and have been messing around with TileZed and stuff for awhile now but there are a few things I can't figure out.  I'd greatly appreciate the help!

1.  Most of my cells are set in an urban environment where, at the start of the game at least, most if not all of the grass in the cells are short and not the long overgrown grass that most tutorials force you to use.  How can I NOT use the long grass in my normal and my veg map sets?  I just want the short grass that coincides with well maintained neighborhoods.

2.  How can I set a player spawn point directly in my custom area?  For example, to make my testing easier in game, how can I make it to where I can select a custom spawn point to always spawn in my town instead of spawning in Muldraugh and having to travel to my area?

3.  Is there a way I can have my map be its own world, and not part of the Knox County map?  That would make testing even easier, and could end up being the route my mod goes with anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Some of the written guides are great, but a couple of the video YouTube guides honestly were hard to watch so my apologies if these questions have probably been answered 100s of times already

1) use black on the areas of your veg map where you do not want any long grass/trees.

2) step 4 of the mapping guide deals with creating a spawn point for your map ( 

)

3) just remove the "lots=Muldraugh, KY" line from your map.info file.