Power Shut-off Much Earlier than Sandbox Setting

gayonne

Hi there:

I recently started a new game with a map mod called Raven Creek in sandbox mode. The power shut-off time has been set to 6-12 months. I started off in Raven Creek in early July and I'm now in early September; the last time I checked before I went out of my safehouse and saved the game, there was still power and water. When I logged back in, I was still able to fill up my gas tank at a gas station at around 18:00 or so (no generator needed) but when I returned to my safehouse a few hours later (around 21:30), the power's gone as nothing in my fridge appeared refrigerated or frozen. I had a backup for my save so I used it to go back in and check, but even in that save my safehouse already had no power! 

Could anyone please explain to me why power was cut-off way earlier than my sandbox settings?  Could it be because of the mod and if so, could this be fixed or restored?

OK, problem solved. It was the update to Raven Creek that had caused my old saves to not work properly. The mod's author has since released the old files for us to download and once installed, everything went back to normal again. Thanks for your attention and sorry for any inconveniences caused.