Unable to shoot zombies walking in front of chain link fence

BlockDreams

Hello, I am having a problem regarding chain link fences in the most recent patch of Build 41(and have been since the B41 update). I've noticed as of Build 41 that it is very janky now trying to shoot zombies that are close to the chain link fences, as it'll not target them even if they are the only zombie there. I had no problem shooting any zombies not sharing the same tile as the chain link fence and those attacking the fence on the tile. Below are some screenshots to show you what I mean. 

As you can see, I am aiming at the zombie that is walking along the fence(Inside my cheated in base, don't mock me). I have the option selected that puts a green outline on zombies I aim a gun at, which doesn't show up when I aim at him. I then shoot all eight rounds only killing the zombie behind the one I was aiming at. My character will aim at crawlers doing the same thing, pointing his gun at the ground towards them as if he can shoot them. I have tried shooting the crawler when my character does this, but I am unable to damage them.

cantaimathim.thumb.jpg.8d458dc290663dbb3ac0f1f302245b02.jpgImissed.thumb.jpg.48d2a3c9b3aa61829310b8aeeae653a4.jpg

Seems like this is a modded map, have you tried without mods on default chainlink fences? Could be a case of the tile not being defined as being able to shot through. Not an expert in custom map mods but it'd be my first guess. For the green outline, you're sure you have it enabled in the settings? Maybe other mods might be interfering with it if so First thing to check is if it happens on the vanilla game, i.e, no mods at all.

12 hours ago, MadDan2013 said:

Seems like this is a modded map, have you tried without mods on default chainlink fences? Could be a case of the tile not being defined as being able to shot through. Not an expert in custom map mods but it'd be my first guess. For the green outline, you're sure you have it enabled in the settings? Maybe other mods might be interfering with it if so First thing to check is if it happens on the vanilla game, i.e, no mods at all.

This is indeed a modded map with mods installed. I checked in vanilla and found it was completely fine. Sorry!