Player Kingsmouth or other maps in sandbox?

eldergamer

Could someone let me know if it's possible to play Kingsmouth and other maps in sandbox?

I'm wanting to try out different maps but in sandbox so I can tweak a few settings like changing the timescale to real-time. Also setting the zombie density.

Thanks,

Eldergamer

2 hours ago, Darius359au said:

If you've got them installed and checked in mods then you can spawn there and play them in sandbox!

Thanks for your reply.

Kingsmouth is already part of 41.50 and only seems accessible under challenges. When you try and start a new game in sandbox it just doesn't seem to be an option. The only things that appear for me are Muldraugh, Riverside, Rosewood, and West Point.

I know there's a way to add  maps to the game I've just never done it. Also what I'm asking is a bit different. I'm asking to access a map that's already in the game under build 41.50.

What I'm looking for is a way to copy the Kingsmouth map from challenges which is already part of build 41.50 so I can select it at the "Select Spawning Location" when your starting a new Sandbox game. I'd very much appreciate a step by step on how to do this.

Thanks,

Eldergamer

I figured it out. I was able to just copy the Kingsmouth folder from the challenges folder in "Project Zomboid\Media\Maps\Challengemaps and just pasted it in Project Zomboid\Media\Maps\ and it appeared as a spawn point when starting a new game in sandbox.

Issue resolved.

Hope this help someone,

Eldergamer

Archived