Can't leave car anymore

DerHouy

As the title says, I can't leave the car anymore. I just drove on the street and did hit the fence, it catapulted me into the air, landing on a burned car. Now

Im on top of it and can't do anything about it. See the Video Link for details.

Edited by Houy Gaming

1 hour ago, Pandorea said:

Does it help if you re-log? If not, I do think you should try to use -debug tool (or any other cheat mod out there) to teleport to a different location. That may not work however since the car is above the road surface....

I maybe messed up the order a bit. I try to explain what i did to save my game. I just teleported to a location in Muldraugh with the Mod "Cheat Menu". It crashed. So I loaded the old savegame again (I made a backup before) (still with car ontop of the other) and teleported to another location. "Screen was black" nothing worked but the inventory. Then I restarted again, tried to exit the vehicle with "e" (still blacksreen) and again restarted. Now i was able to see my char but the car was gone. But yeah atleast I can continue playing.

21 hours ago, DerHouy said:

I maybe messed up the order a bit. I try to explain what i did to save my game. I just teleported to a location in Muldraugh with the Mod "Cheat Menu". It crashed. So I loaded the old savegame again (I made a backup before) (still with car ontop of the other) and teleported to another location. "Screen was black" nothing worked but the inventory. Then I restarted again, tried to exit the vehicle with "e" (still blacksreen) and again restarted. Now i was able to see my char but the car was gone. But yeah atleast I can continue playing.

Oh, glad to hear that you've managed to get your char out! Some good news, right :)

All the blackscreen on teleporting are the result of the char and the car being above "ground" surface (PZ doesn't like it when that happens)

37 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

Oh, glad to hear that you've managed to get your char out! Some good news, right :)

All the blackscreen on teleporting are the result of the char and the car being above "ground" surface (PZ doesn't like it when that happens)

Yeah I was thinking the same =) I broke the poor little engine a bit ^^