How ready are you for the apocalypse?

DirectorPr

How ready are you for the apocalypse?

Basically use innawoods, and put things you have around your home, neighborhood, and local town that you'd use to survive the apocalypse. Then rate yourself on a scale of 1-10. (1 meaning you wouldn't survive, 10 being a I will survive.) Then put your dream load-out for the apocalypse. (Put both in separate spoiler boxes, and label them.)

I think it'd be interesting to see what you guys have, and see how well you might survive. Feel free to discuss each others load-out, and come up with ideas/gear suggestions.

Note: Not any specific apocalypse, could be a general cataclysm, fallout, zombie, disease, alien invasion, and world into anarchy.

Real Load-out

7-10, I have the firepower, but not a whole lot of survival equipment.

tZT5hmL.jpg

Dream Load-out

D1dlkKr.jpg

I was doing this sweet loadout but then the tab crashed. It gave me a couple of minutes to actually think about it and I relised.

Realistically I'll probably be in my bed, or relaxing not really caring. So when the zombies kick down my door I'll probably look like this:

d7PaFEL.jpg

Let's be realistic... Most of us would begin talking suicide pacts if the internet was down on a global scale for more than a few weeks.

I still have books and video games (old handhelds as long as I have batteries) and I can always beat a zombie to death. Nothing like some good ol' bloodshed to ease the boredom.

Let's be realistic... Most of us would begin talking suicide pacts if the internet was down on a global scale for more than a few weeks.

I still have books and video games (old handhelds as long as I have batteries) and I can always beat a zombie to death. Nothing like some good ol' bloodshed to ease the boredom.

The grim, unglorified, ugly reality of actual violence is a far cry from Hollywood and video games. I don't think there'd be anything fun about killing real zombies, to be honest. You'd only get off on beating a zombie to death with a hammer if you'd also get off on doing that to a human being.

The grim, unglorified, ugly reality of actual violence is a far cry from Hollywood and video games. I don't think there'd be anything fun about killing real zombies, to be honest. You'd only get off on beating a zombie to death with a hammer if you'd also get off on doing that to a human being.

There's a suicide point not far from where I live, that would probably be my first port of call in the zombie apocalypse. I'm a timid person, don't like harming people or getting into fights. I would just be a problem for whoever I'm with.

If I wanted to go out in a blaze of glory I would go to my grandpas farm, get the shotgun from his attic get into his rocking chair, with a bottle of his whiskey and just wait.

I fucking love hurting people, so yeah, I think I'd be alright.

(Note: I'm a damned sociopath. Talk to my therapist, you'll see what I mean.)

Yes but in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, watching most of your friends die because they didn't prepare or watching your family die

It will severely change your moral code. So even if you were a sociopath you'd most likely go batshit insane or become extremely depressed from watching your family and friends die. (sorry for popping in unannounced) 

Yes but in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, watching most of your friends die because they didn't prepare or watching your family die

It will severely change your moral code. So even if you were a sociopath you'd most likely go batshit insane or become extremely depressed from watching your family and friends die. (sorry for popping in unannounced) 

I see your reasoning, but you see, I lack any sort of compassion or remorse. That and I don't even have any friends in the first place, and I hate my family with a burning passion. So I wouldn't care if anyone around me died anyways. You really have no clue how apathetic I am about death and the likes. And frankly, I've always wondered how I'd feel if I killed a man slowly and watched the life fade from his eyes.

(Again, see my therapist. The fucker's a wee bit worried for my mental health. Just a bit.)

I'm not ready, but I don't need to be. There's quite a bit o' Walmarts that I would certainly get to at least in 6th place. And 4 gas stations in my small, small town. And a family dollar just a block away... I'm living in the perfect place.(for looting)

Looters. There wouldn't be a thing left.

I see your reasoning, but you see, I lack any sort of compassion or remorse. That and I don't even have any friends in the first place, and I hate my family with a burning passion. So I wouldn't care if anyone around me died anyways. You really have no clue how apathetic I am about death and the likes. And frankly, I've always wondered how I'd feel if I killed a man slowly and watched the life fade from his eyes.

(Again, see my therapist. The fucker's a wee bit worried for my mental health. Just a bit.)

watch+_c6bb432d3483d07d63ec122d58c1b6d8.