Build 41 large amount of dead(lying down) bodies cause large amount of stress gain

Tober6fire

Hello there First time posting and I'm not quite sure if this is a bug or an intended effect. My character has been receiving a large amount of stress gain constantly due to the high pop area that I decided to spawn and make my start. It got so bad that I decided to remove the smoker trait to see specifically what was causing it. after removing a large amount of zombie's leaving only their dead bodies I went and read a book and some newspapers to get rid of the stress affect. When I went outside of the house and started loading stuff into the car I noticed my stress came back quite quickly even though there was no zombie's in the area. I did a little digging to see how stress gets triggered and its due to being around a large amount of zombie's. Yet the only zombies around are their dead bodies. So is it intended that their dead bodies still give you stress or is it a bug?   

Edited by Tober6fire

• Tober6fire changed the title to Build 41 large amount of dead(lying down) bodies cause large amount of stress gain

Yep I did I forgot that the hemophobic trait causing me to be stressed if I have blood on my character. I do still wonder if zombie corpses give you a slight stress gain depending on how many there are. if it isn't a thing in the game I wonder if considering the implications it has for being implemented and whether or not it makes it more or les realistic. Maybe as an additional negative trait. 

No, corpses don't give you stress. They do make you queasy and sick after a while if you're lingering too long too close to big corpse piles.

I think the flies SFX is the indicator for the "disease counter" slowly ticking up.

Edited by Zork