Health Decreasing Bug split screen

Ardovino

First of all, English is not my mother tongue... but I hope you can understand the bug

Hello indie stone, I will describe how the bug happened (I researched and saw about this bug, but were old posts) I was playing with my friend by remote play, we already had more than 19 days of play.... We died a few times, but after the last death she had, I created my new character and everything was normal at first, but when my friend created her new character, our lives began decreasing, but it didn't lead us to death. 

To try to solve, we tried to create new characters, but whenever she created and entered the game the bug happened.

We've reset the game

remark: this was not the first time we played together, we have other saves (we  have about 30 hours of play together)

Which version of the game you're playing? Are you using any mods? Does this happen in a single-player game? 

It sounds like after one of you dies, you create a new character and continue in the existing world, is that so? What happens if you restart with new characters and a new game?

Finally, do you do anything at all in game before chars start to lose health: eat anything, drink anything, or perhaps you have a generator running?