Lambda65

Pacifist animations?

Posted (edited)

In my opinion, not really required.

You can be a pacifist, but still shoot guns recreationally, or know how to swing a bat. You would only really have a moral or psychological hindrance towards harming another "living" being, which is already reflected by your character not being very effective in combat, in general. In my mind, this is basically your character "pulling their punches" so to speak, even if they don't mean to. You don't hit as hard, and you're less likely to aim for obviously fatal spots, like the head.

Edited by Fuzzy Wolfy

Posted (edited)

Since when pacifist equals being dumb ?

I have guns in my house, but use them to shoot dummies instead of hunting (have legal access) cause i don't like to kill animals without any reasons, even when they are too overpopulated have to be culled.

Edited by Caturday

11 hours ago, Fuzzy Wolfy said:

In my opinion, not really required.

You can be a pacifist, but still shoot guns recreationally, or know how to swing a bat. You would only really have a moral or psychological hindrance towards harming another "living" being, which is already reflected by your character not being very effective in combat, in general. In my mind, this is basically your character "pulling their punches" so to speak, even if they don't mean to. You don't hit as hard, and you're less likely to aim for obviously fatal spots, like the head.

Though currently being pacifist only reflects the exp gain, which is a little counter-intuitive indeed :P