Am I Missing something ? what´s going on ?

psykikk

with recent success in streaming, popularity of PZ seems to be at an all time high. 
There anew mods coming out and all seems dandy.

Yet, this forum, Steam discussions.. there´s nothing happening. 

Where is all the people ? 

Especially Modding discussions seem to happen secluded on private discords between only a few people. Questions in public places do only get one, if any response.. 

I remember it being different. back when. 

Has something changed ? what am I missing ? 

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, psykikk said:

with recent success in streaming, popularity of PZ seems to be at an all time high. 
There anew mods coming out and all seems dandy.

Yet, this forum, Steam discussions.. there´s nothing happening. 

Where is all the people ? 

Especially Modding discussions seem to happen secluded on private discords between only a few people. Questions in public places do only get one, if any response.. 

I remember it being different. back when. 

Has something changed ? what am I missing ? 

Thanks in advance

Everything seems like it hasn't changed much for me?

The Reddit is booming unlike years ago, as is the Discord. The Steam discussions seem the same as they always were. These forums used to be quite active I'll agree there's been a bit of a slow down.

Really, the game has been around so long at this point the majority of discussion has been had of features and  suggestions so there's not really room for much debate anymore.

The majority of questions that get debated are normally the three same questions as "when is x", "is x in the game yet" or "when will the game be done".

Archived