Wheelbarrow, Transport dead bodies for clean house or others

kunaenejo

The truth is that the idea catches me because I have 50-60 corpses in my house and I need to move them all, bury them, burn them or simply remove them from home.

And moving them one by one is inefficient and tedious, how about you have the surroundings of your house clean and a horde arrives?
You will have to in addition to fighting the horde, the bodies remain for the same process again -.- '

But it could be more, it could be a means of transporting heavy things by foot.

I Suggest to include Wheelbarrow to easy tranport some heave objetcs to near places,

wheelbarrow mechanics can be:
-You need to stay close to it, click the right mouse button, use the wheelbarrow with your hands and "drive" on foot.

-While "driving" he cannot attack, run or crouch, u have the wheelbarrow equiped in both hands.

-It have no weigth equiped
-You can put things in the trolley like in the car trailer
-You can empty the truck being close to it, right click, dump 

-The wheelbarrow needs maintenance like the car trailer and uses 1 wheel and bodywork

-also if you are carrying a corpse, right click, put corpse in the wheelbarrow (that would be great)

thanks

Carretilla 8 ft³ Concha Metálica Reforzada TRUPER

Edited by kunaenejo

• 7 months later...

I don't know if this is something you have looked into with other mods but I just did this with hydrocraft wheel barrels. pick up body select the wheelbarrow on the ground as an inventory slot and then dump body into container move and remove. Hope this helps

I support this. Shopping carts would be neat too.

I'd like to point out that human bodies are very big, heavy and cumbersome to transport, and now that I think about it bodies in game currently only take up 20 units of space, which I assume means 20 kilos which is about 1/4 of what they would realistically weigh.

Realistically you'd only be able to put 2 bodies in a wheelbarrow, maybe 4 as a maximum but that's imo really pushing it. This would give them a capacity of 40-80. And I think "driving" a wheelbarrow should definitely encumber you by a % of the total weight similar to how backpacks work, say around 10-20%.

I'm aware there's a mod for shopping carts however I'd really like it if this was implemented officially.