Just spitballing ideas for a supernatural themed mod, that I likely will never have the skills to make.

So, today I got gears grinding in my brain, and I got the bright idea to suggest a supernatural themed B41 mod!
Anyone is free to use any of these ideas for their own PZ mods! Also feel free to comment with your thoughts!

The 3 main focuses would be:
A race system.
Werewolves.
Vampires.

Regarding the race system. Each race would have a buff, and a weakness. Not to mention their own player models. 
Possible races to start with:
Catfolk. Omnivore. (Calico skin likely.)
Dogfolk. Carnivore. Immune to werewolf-ism (Corgi skin likely.)
Lizardkin. Carnivore. Immune to werewolf-ism (Leopard gecko skin likely.)
Human. Omnivore. Susceptible to both werewolf-ism and vampirism
Birdkin. Omnivore. Immune to werewolf-ism, but susceptible to vampirism (Eagle skin likely.)
Rabbitfolk. Herbivore. Immune to vampirism
Foxborn. Carnivore. Immune to vampirism

ALL races, even vampires and werewolves, are susceptible to the zombie virus!

To become a werewolf, one will have to make a wolfsbane soup out of alcohol, and wolfsbane (A new herb found by foraging). They can also infect others (When MP comes out!) by simply attacking them. (Configurable chance). There is no cure. No way to silence the inner beast. Only death can stop the wolfman's rampages.
Werewolves would (hopefully) have their wolfman forms activate on full moons during a new full moon system? Where every X amount of days, defined in the options/custom sandbox menu, a full moon would occur. When in wolfman form, a werewolf cannot enter vehicles. Can only eat raw meat. Has buffed damage, takes reduced melee damage, and is more susceptible to bullets (Cuz 'Murica). Plus maybe count the claw attacks as short blade?
When the wolfman form wears off, a werewolf will receive nausea, pain, and sometimes take minor damage for a short time. (Because 99% of werewolf transformations are portrayed to HURT!)

Vampires on the other hand. 
Vampirism can be achieved by combining Garlic, Black Sage, and a bloodbag. Creating a "bowl of liquid death". Like the werewolves, this is a one-way trip. The only cure is the sweet embrace of death.
Vampires would receive debuffs during the day. (Perhaps reduced carry weight/movement speed? Sickness as well.) But increased speed, the inconspicuous trait, and extra carry weight at night. The daytime debuffs would (Hopefully!) be able to be avoided by staying indoors. Vampires can only drink from bloodbags (a new medical item), or when Multiplayer comes out, other players.
Vampires would have their player model's skin be a shade or two lighter, as if they were zombified.