Equip Spiffo in primary should relieve stress

Rukio

As children or people who are attached to certain things, same should go here. Holding onto Spiffo (everyone's favorite mascot) should relieve stress over time. Maybe even cheer you up!

Other suggestions via viewers from stream

+ Camp Fires produce light. (Trade off zombies are attracted to the light)

+ Umbrella
+ Holding Spiffo in primary relieves stress
+ Sleeping bags or using pillows to sleep outside (Will prevent having to pass out in random areas or wait for passing out when in a secure area outside.)
+ Torches to place in yards/bases. (Wooden stick + Rags/bandages + lighter?)
+ Green house (rain ruins crops such as carrots)

Secondary slot would do too, or?

I'd feel save with a hammer in one hand and a spliffo, uhm excuse me, spiffo in the other one.

Plus: this would go nicely with our insanity idea where spiffo talks to you, a la wilsom from cast away

Yeah it would. As long as it was a sort of build up. The longer you have it in your equipped to help you calm down, the more of a reliance you begin to have for the creature which would eventually lead to the point, where it would be emotionally crippling for you to lose it.

As children or people who are attached to certain things, same should go here. Holding onto Spiffo (everyone's favorite mascot) should relieve stress over time. Maybe even cheer you up!

+ Umbrella
+ Sleeping bags or using pillows to sleep outside (Will prevent having to pass out in random areas or wait for passing out when in a secure area outside.)

Pretty much all great ideas. 

1. I am sure that when NPCS get added there will be a basic upgrade of the sadness/depression system and we could see your Spiffo suggestion added then.
  2. Don't campfires already emit light? Might just emit a very small amount like the torch.
  3. Umbrellas have been discussed a bit before and are all but confirmed.
  4. Combined with a tent it would be ok but there are several problems with just sleeping on the ground-weather, temperature, wildlife, dew and exposure. Not a good idea.
  5. This would be great to have. Easy way to start a fire though.
  6. I imagine greenhouses will be added to the map overtime and be craft-able in the future.

+ Umbrella

1. I am sure that when NPCS get added there will be a basic upgrade of the sadness/depression system and we could see your Spiffo suggestion added then.
  2. Don't campfires already emit light? Might just emit a very small amount like the torch.
  4. Combined with a tent it would be ok but there are several problems with just sleeping on the ground-weather, temperature, wildlife, dew and exposure. Not a good idea.
  6. I imagine greenhouses will be added to the map overtime and be craft-able in the future.

Campfires don't emit light whatsoever. Just a weird animation and sound for a few seconds. 

+ Umbrella

Campfires don't emit light whatsoever. Just a weird animation and sound for a few seconds. 

Good to know, have you submitted a bug report?

+ Umbrella

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/3390-beta-patch-current-steam-version-issues-found/

Oh yeah. A mega thread on things I've found while streaming. No response from officials though or even other forum guys :<

+ Umbrella

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/3390-beta-patch-current-steam-version-issues-found/

Oh yeah. A mega thread on things I've found while streaming. No response from officials though or even other forum guys :<

Nice job on finding all of those. Not sure why the Devs have not replied yet, it may have just got buried.

Me: Campfires don't emit light whatsoever. Just a weird animation and sound for a few seconds. 

You: Good to know, have you submitted a bug report?

Me: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/3390-beta-patch-current-steam-version-issues-found/

You: Nice job on finding all of those. Not sure why the Devs have not replied yet, it may have just got buried.

Me: I appreciate your kind words since it's all I've gotten so far :< I've found all these streaming with my viewers. Still up finding more with them!

(I think I broke the quotes.)

Edited by Rukio

Me: Campfires don't emit light whatsoever. Just a weird animation and sound for a few seconds. 

You: Good to know, have you submitted a bug report?

Me: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/3390-beta-patch-current-steam-version-issues-found/

You: Nice job on finding all of those. Not sure why the Devs have not replied yet, it may have just got buried.

Me: I appreciate your kind words since it's all I've gotten so far :< I've found all these streaming with my viewers. Still up finding more with them!

(I think I broke the quotes.)

404 error, quote not found.