The game does not support the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with Max-Q Design 4GB graphics card.

Arseniy_Kotikov

Question

Hello. My friend's game freezes and slows down very much. In the console, he saw that his video card simply does not see the game and the game is integrated with Intel HD Craphis. Also, a friend says that before the updates, the game used the correct NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card with a Max-Q Design of 4GB. What should my friend do? He has already called you with all the obscene words.

console (1).txt

12 answers to this question

It is using the nVidia card according to the log, as I said.

So, there are 3 possibilities:

a) a hardware defect, such as a damaged gpu from over-heating

b) a driver issue, Intel, nvidia, or device manufacturer specific

c) a system configuration issue, whether by the user or the factory

Any of the above are exceedingly more likely due to it being a laptop than “the log is lying. It must be using the wrong gpu.”

It’s not like you’re the first to use this gpu with PZ. We know it works normally, so can only guess as to why it will not in your specific case.

I will not argue with you further. You’re telling us we’ve wasted our time even trying to help, unfortunately, and this makes me concerned you’ve ignored much of what we wrote.

1 минуту назад Борода сказал:

Может он попробовать применить игру использовать видеокарту? Это может быть проблемой, особенно на ноутбуках, независимо от игры, которую играет.

https://pureinfotech.com/set-gpu-app-windows-10/

https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202305784-Changing-graphics-card-settings-to-use- ваш-выделенный-графический-процессор-на-компьютере-Windows-

Okay. I will tell him.

4 минуты назад Борода сказал:

Может он попробовать применить игру использовать видеокарту? Это может быть проблемой, особенно на ноутбуках, независимо от игры, которую играет.

https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202305784-Changing-graphics-card-settings-to-use- ваш-выделенный-графический-процессор-на-компьютере-Windows-

My friend turned off the built-in graphics card and the game wouldn't start at all. The game just doesn't see its main graphics card.

14 minutes ago, Beard said:

Может он попробовать заставить игру использовать видеокарту? Это может быть проблемой, особенно на ноутбуках, независимо от игры, в которую играют.

My friend did as you asked for the tutorial. The same did not help.

First recommendations would be to download the latest drivers for the graphics card from the Nvidia website, then make sure to enable the high performance mode in the Nvidia Control Panel.

Secondly, if it is a PC and not a laptop, make sure the monitor is plugged into the graphics card and NOT the motherboard.

4 hours ago, Beard said:

First recommendations would be to download the latest drivers for the graphics card from the Nvidia website, then make sure to enable the high performance mode in the Nvidia Control Panel.

Secondly, if it is a PC and not a laptop, make sure the monitor is plugged into the graphics card and NOT the motherboard.

He'S already TRIED everything. Stop denying that the game is stupid and does not see the video card.

The game doesn’t pick the gpu, the driver does. So, of course the game “can’t see” it — it wasn’t launched with it in the first place.

That means you need to know how to work with that computer rather than insult others that are trying to help you.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Игра не выбирает графический процессор, а драйвер.

Это означает, что вам нужно знать, как работать с этим компьютером, а не оскорблять других, которые пытаются вам помочь.

Apologize. I'm just tired of the fact that the game not only works poorly for a friend, but also for me. I didn't insult anyone if anything.

17 hours ago, Beard said:

My friend is responding to your instructions.

Drivers have been updated prior to contacting you. I also turned off the video card built into the processor and the game did not start. Windows and Nvidia settings have also been changed. As a result, the game still does not see this video card, but uses the built-in one.

It is using the nVidia card in the first log, so using the wrong gpu isn’t the issue.

Realistically, there’s no reason this laptop should have issues with the game.

Have you tried turning off any antivirus software?

If that does not work, try grabbing the nvidia + intel drivers directly from MSI’s site. Though rare, sometimes generic drivers cause crashes on laptops. (More often its the opposite.)

If this is still a problem, it could be that the laptop is in a low power state. Try plugging it into a wall and setting power options to performance.

For the moment, my only other suggestion might be that it is a thermal issue. A 10500h and a 1650 in a thin laptop would get pretty toasty. If the instability only happens at certain times, like with lots of zombies on screen, a component may be getting too hot. You can monitor these with a utility like SpeedFan.

Let us know how it goes.

On 5/31/2021 at 3:20 PM, EnigmaGrey said:

It is using the nVidia card in the first log, so using the wrong gpu isn’t the issue.

Realistically, there’s no reason this laptop should have issues with the game.

Have you tried turning off any antivirus software?

If that does not work, try grabbing the nvidia + intel drivers directly from MSI’s site. Though rare, sometimes generic drivers cause crashes on laptops. (More often its the opposite.)

If this is still a problem, it could be that the laptop is in a low power state. Try plugging it into a wall and setting power options to performance.

For the moment, my only other suggestion might be that it is a thermal issue. A 10500h and a 1650 in a thin laptop would get pretty toasty. If the instability only happens at certain times, like with lots of zombies on screen, a component may be getting too hot. You can monitor these with a utility like SpeedFan.

Let us know how it goes.

My friend tried all the ways. I reinstalled the driver a hundred times, adjusted the nvidia settings, changed the Windows settings. All tutorials you can read. As a result, the game still does not see the video card. We've reached out to you last to help you resolve the issue. You provide elementary solutions, which were used by a variety of almost immediately as the problem was discovered.

Archived