Hopping Stairwell Railing Causes Player to Fall Through Floor to Level Below

CaptKaspar

When climbing a set of stairs I have hit "E" and hopped the stairwell railing. Doing so has caused me to fall through the floor of the second story and land on the first floor causing a loss of health. 

I have observed this happen twice. 

The observed issue occurred here: https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.5252641104354852,0.08880894354184916,776.925006270379

5 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Doesn't happen every time, I take it?

To double check: char walks up the stars and at the top they somehow manage to hop the railing from the stairs side into the "corridor" side > fall through? 

Yep! To give more context: at the top of the stairs I had placed a doorway. Twice while going up the stairs I hit “E” early before getting to the door. My character hopped the railing into the “corridor”  instead of opening the door. They fell through the floor after hopping the railing and ended up on the 1st floor. 

I don’t know if this happens every time, but the two times I did it my character has fallen through the floor and has gotten injured. Not eager to test it further 😝

Happened the first time and I thought it was odd and a glitch. Happened again and I thought I had better report it.

I have accidentally done it going the other way as well. I hit “E” and hopped the railing from the “corridor” onto the stairs. No issues going that direction and everything happens as expected. 

Edited by CaptKaspar