Zepol

BUG: The world changes after crash.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I have a huge bug here, from time to time (maybe each 2hrs of gameplay or so) the game crashes, sending me to the desktop. This wouldn't be a big issue 'cause the game restarts pretty quickly. The big issue is that when I restart the game sometimes, not always, the world changes. I mean, I spawn at the same location but things change, sometimes the doors are open, when I've closed it before the crash, and even sometimes zombies spawn right upon me, killing me pretty quickly. I don't really understand why this happen, its the weirdest bug I have ever experienced.

Someone can help me?

Thanks.

I edit this post cause I can't post a reply (I tried but it shows like "hidden")

I have discover the nature of the bug. Today my game crashed again but this time I noticed that the hour ingame changed. My game crashed at 8 am and, after restarting it and click on continue, I restart at 6:30am. So my character did a time travel, any clue about why this happen?

Thank you so much.

Edited by Zepol
Find the real bug

I have discover the nature of the bug. Today my game crashed again but this time I noticed that the hour ingame changed. My game crashed at 8 am and, after restarting it and click on continue, I restart at 6:30am. So my character did a time travel, any clue about why this happen?

Thank you so much.

The game cannot save properly if it ceases to exist, so the condition of the save can’t be guaranteed when there’s a crash.

The source of the crash has to be found and fixed.