Map Specific Problems

Rathlord

Question

Please post here for map specific bugs like invisible walls, glitches, pathing problems, etc. Thanks everyone! Try to post screenshots in spoilers or videos whenever possible.

Map-specific issues:

Hello there,

this thread is the place to post all your map-related problems (missing walls, wrong window placement, kitchens without sinks, etc...).

Please follow these guidelines when reporting a problem:

• Download the Coordinate-Viewer and place the .lua file in your /media/lua folder. (The viewer can be de-/activated ingame by pressing P)
  • When you find a problem in the game, take a screenshot that includes the coordinates of the map object.
  • Please wrap any screenshots you post in "thumbnail" tags.
  • Make sure to describe the problem as closely as possible.
  • Add the version of Project Zomboid in which you encountered the problem. (Important!)
Cheers,

RoboMat

Example:

Version: 2.9.9.10

Description: Shack is missing floor tiles.

1kNqJbR.jpg

• Answers 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Should be visible in the main menu - bottom right corner. Also might go into the installation folder and see the SVNRevision.txt file where it should be >951 (I think) for .23 and >960 for .25, just don't quote me on that one.

The main menu only shows 2.9.9.17

I can't find "SVNRevision.txt" in my installation folder.

I'm guessing you're still on Desura, but I'd imagine you'd have at least .21 by now. Might want to check for an update or move to Steam - search for other related topics in the support subforum.

I fell through the floor of my safe house and the water collectors I had built have moved. The safe house also looks like Dali had a go at it sometimes with the perspective all wonky. At least it starts again now...