Mushrooms and berry bushes

Nazarito22

Would you like this kind of content in the game?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Choose something.

334845345_.png.3e237130c41cbb3dca44c9e8b49d99f5.png

- Add in random location different mushrooms (interacive object) and wild berry bushes (also interactive object) in forest area. (Edible and non-edible)

- Add more mushrooms in random forest places after raining.

- If you ate non-edible mushroom or berry you can get poisoned or die (one more way for die).

- add magazine "Edible and non-edible mushrooms"

- add magazine "Edible and non-edible wild berries"

- add recipe of "antivirus tincture" cointains non-edible mushrooms which NOT cure virus, just it continue your life for some time (freeze virus, but not kill him) and this is why you need to grab all kind of mushrooms. ( For example, you play MP with a friend and clear a prison from zombies. Suddenly you are bitten and you realize that you will soon die, but you have a mushroom tincture that will help you live a little longer and you will help your friend clean prison, not you just die and became one more zombie and head pain for your friend. You will of course die and respawn, but far from your friend. )

- add cooking recipe for edible mushrooms and berries

Edited by Nazarito22

Berry bushes used to spawn as a containers, they still do spawn sometimes in debug. Would be nice if they would be implemented properly though :)

EDIT: Poisonous berries and mushroom are already there along with the magazine, but the mechanics could be improved. I'm not sure about antivirus tincture though. You can also take a look at my suggestion to make poisonous berries a little less random: https://github.com/TheIndieStone/ProjectZomboidTranslations/pull/466

Edited by Faalagorn

Agreed with most of it , (but not with anti virus mushrooms , make no sense to me that mushrooms would cure a blood virus) (there are some cool modes where you can create a sirum from infected blood types to slow/curethe virus , but you still need some knowledge of how to do it and some medicine level , this imo is much better)

Edited by Mustang

45 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Agreed with most of it , (but not with anti virus mushrooms , make no sense to me that mushrooms would cure a blood virus) (there are some cool modes where you can create a sirum from infected blood types to slow/curethe virus , but you still need some knowledge of how to do it and some medicine level , this imo is much better)

I mean it reduces symptoms. But you are probably right, it will be superfluous.