Cadillac Gage Commando V100

KI5

This mod looks really cool, looking forward to finding this thing and hopefully when MP comes out horder clearing in an APC with my buds. I am a bit curious about the turret though, would you have to find and reload it with actual ammo or would it just start out with full ammo inside of it? Also since zomboid doesn't have any .50 ammo coded in what do you think you would use as a replacement?  

Even without the turret though this is a cool mod and I hope we get some military vehicles like this in vanilla!

On 5/6/2021 at 4:35 PM, Hiertus said:

This mod looks really cool, looking forward to finding this thing and hopefully when MP comes out horder clearing in an APC with my buds. I am a bit curious about the turret though, would you have to find and reload it with actual ammo or would it just start out with full ammo inside of it? Also since zomboid doesn't have any .50 ammo coded in what do you think you would use as a replacement?  

Even without the turret though this is a cool mod and I hope we get some military vehicles like this in vanilla!

This thing will really shine in MP i think too. About the turret, not sure, but one day if/when it gets any functionality, there would probably be treated like any other weapon, get ammo and go for it, .50 col would be easy to implement with a mod

• 2 months later...