Crafting

pepin18

Hello, I would like to ask for help, I don't know if it's a mistake or my fault, but there are a lot of diagrams where I can't create a given item and all the ingredients I have are highlighted, which means that I have the right amount but I can't create objects, the build option is not highlighted, I don't know why or someone can help to solve this problem?

1 hour ago, pepin18 said:

obviously playing with mods is much more fun

He was asking due to the fact mods cause issue with the game, regardless of how fun they might make it for you. So this is likely a mod problem and you should disable them and see if the issue occurs with no mods.

Until I turn off the mods, I will not be absolutely sure but this red icon in the lower right corner only signals 5 errors before I had a lot more and I had to get rid of a few mods a bug that I have only applies to a few things the rest can be done normally and before I had such a mistake with the whole crafting was gone, I couldn't do anything, so it seems to me that if it was a similar error, I wouldn't be able to create anything

I noticed that some recipes are not detailed, for example, a recipe for charcoal, a log of wood is enough, and I have a log of wood and I cannot make charcoal only when I approach the fire, then I am shown that I can do it and it is not described, so maybe it is similar with other recipes I have all the ingredients but maybe something is still missing, can someone help me how to put it?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2284101367&searchtext=recycler